Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm going to college!

Hello again, sorry for there not being very many posts yet. My camera isn't working (great timing, eh?) so I am unable to take photos of my yummy meals. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

But anyway! I'm posting because I'm excited! I'm going to be going to college at the end of this month! Since I've been home-schooled my whole life, and school is a very new experience for me, I'm only going to be taking two classes for my first term. I am going to be taking a beginning yoga class, and a "Vegetarian Adventures" class, that one will be a cooking class, that only has three classes, one focusing on greens, the other on tofu, and the other on "Vegetarian on the go". It says it's a "Pure vegetarian" class, so I'm hoping that means it will be vegan, but they can't really force me to eat anything, so I should be good either way. Plus, who puts dairy or eggs on their tofu and greens? Only silly people.

No comments: