Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stir fry

Usually my mom and I go grocery shopping together, and we divide the list and both go separately to get whatever is on our list. I always get the produce, but this time I decided to let mom get it. She got SO MANY VEGETABLES. Which is really cool, but we had trouble getting them in our fridge, we had to use the other fridge in the basement to fit it all. I just hope none of it goes to waste. I think we're doing pretty good considering. But anyway, I made a very nice stir fry with all of it.
It's got carrots, onions, peppers, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, bok choy, mushrooms, and lots of garlic, ginger, and basil. Maybe one or two other things. I was going to add tofu, but then I realized that there was PLENTY. It was served over white rice, which I usually try to replace with brown rice, but that day I just felt like eating white.

And my next post will be my Valentine's post!

2 comments:

Anardana said...

Yum!

Pam said...

Your stir fry looks so yummy and I love the colors!

Enjoy!