Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So it's been a week since I posted asking if I should post my everyday meals, and it seems that no one reads my blog. So I will assume my future readers (if there ever are any) would prefer as many blog posts as possible. So I am going to post my everyday meals now.

Here's what I had today:
Flax Plus cereal (pumpkin raisin)
Hot sandwich, with sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, and spinach, in tomato sauce on some toasted bread. Kind of like a meatball sandwich, but with veggies instead of meatballs, it was pretty tasty.
And then for dinner I just had some leftover pasta, nothing special, but this is how my meals went. There were also some snacks, and drinks, such as chocolate (I'm a big sucker for chocolate) and strawberry lemonade.
Edit: Ah, and the midnight "snack", was a mug of soup, made of leftover cooked vegetables, and leftover brown rice, and a vegetable broth.

No comments: