Monday, June 29, 2009

A meal I had the other day

Here's a meal I had the other day, I took pictures, although most of them aren't particularly flattering.
I made something based on something I had at a Thai restaurant, called "Peanut sauce lovers" or something like that. It was just some veggies, and tofu, with some peanut sauce for dipping. It may not sound like much, but I really like peanut sauce a lot, so I like it.
Here are the steamed veggies. I usually like more variety, but that's all we had. There are peas, potatoes, carrots, and broccoli. 


Here's the peanut sauce, with no animal products!
All you have to do is add a can of coconut milk, and let it simmer a couple minutes. Although I have cheated a few times by using soymilk instead with a little coconut extract. (if I have some)


Here's the plate, steamed veggies, pan-fried tofu (the cornstarch recipe), and peanut sauce.

Here it is again, a bit more flattering this time.

No comments: