Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pizza!

Pizza! It's oh-so-tasty!
And vegan pizzas don't have to miss out on the fun!

Here's a nice looking vegan pizza. It isn't cooked yet though.
I think it's pretty. And there's and art to making your pizza pretty.
First, the basics. The crust, then the sauce, then the herbs, and then if using, the vegan cheese. (I don't usually have any, but if I do, I like to put it on there) If I don't have any vegan cheese, I always add a whole layer of spinach now, it's not really A substitute, but I don't know, I think it helps with the texture maybe. Try it some time. Next come the toppings with the boring colors (not bright colors) like the mushrooms, and the onions. Then come the large pieces of pretty things, like zucchini, then pineapple, then the red peppers, and then the olives. That's how I always do it, and I always get at least moderately pretty pizzas. I've gotten some compliments on the prettiness of my pizzas. 

Here's the cooked pizza, looking mighty fine.
This particular pizza has a crust (obviously), sauce, herbs, spinach, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, red peppers, and olives. In that order.

Here's a very tasty slice of pizza. 

Phew! Seven posts in a day and I still have more to say. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

kelli said...

that's a gorgeous pizza!